Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Download (v1.33.0 + Multiplayer)
DRAGON BALL FighterZ features the series’ signature confrontations between all-powerful characters, which are always entertaining. Arc System Works helps DRAGON BALL FighterZ use high-quality anime imagery and easy-to-learn yet hard-to-master battle games.
High-end graphics for anime
DRAGON BALL FighterZ looks amazing thanks to the power of the Unreal engine and the team’s skill at Arc System Works.
Tag/Support 3 vs. 3
Build your dream team and work on your skills to learn fast-paced tag combos.
The Only Story Mode
Android 21, a new character whose creation Akira Toriyama himself oversaw, will tell you about a situation you’ve never seen before.
Fights Worth Seeing
In 1080p and 60FPS, you can see flying attacks, levels that can be destroyed, and other well-known parts of the DRAGON BALL series.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ PC Features
Here are the most important things you can do with the Dragon Ball FighterZ PC Free Downlaod Game once you’ve set it up on your Operating System.
- Goku is a new playable character
- 5 alternative colors for his outfit
- Goku Lobby Avatar
- Goku Z Stamp
- Got high-resolution textures.
- Got awesome visuals.
Dragon Ball FighterZ PC Characters Name List
- Kid Buu
- Majin Buu
- Captain Ginyu
- Cell Frieza
- Adult Gohan
- Teen Gohan
- Goku Black
- Gotenks Hit
- Base Vegeta
- Base Goku
Dragon Ball FighterZ PC Pros And Cons
- Fans of Dragon Ball will love this.
- Beautiful pictures
- Beautiful images that are even better than the cartoon.
- Three-on-three fights that are very rough.
- Easy-to-use controls for newbies.
- Mode for intensive training.
- It takes a long time to load and wait online
- Needs more people to lobby for it.
- Hard to invite people to parties.
- To get customization things, you have to deal with random loot boxes. It could use more types already built in.
Dragon Ball FighterZ PC System Requirement
- CPU: AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz CPU Speed: Details
- RAM: 4GB
- Minimum 64-bit OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Radeon HD 6870/1 GB GeForce GTX 650 Ti
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0 VERTEX SHADER: 5.0 SOUND CARD: DirectX compliant or onboard chipset
- DEDICATE Video RAM: 1024 MB
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (3.2 GHz) / Intel Core i7-3770 (3.40 GHz) CPU Speed: Details
- RAM: 8GB
- Minimum 64-bit OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Radeon HD 7870/2 GB GeForce GTX 660
- Pixel Shader: 5.0 Vertex Shader: 5.0
- DirectX-compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
- Dedicated Video RAM: 2048 MB
How to Download & Install DRAGON BALL FighterZ PC?
- If you click the button below that says “Download,” you should be taken to UploadHaven.
- Click the blue ‘download now’ button after 5 seconds. Start the download and wait.
- After downloading DRAGON BALL FighterZ, right-click the.zip file and choose “Extract to Dragon.Ball.FighterZ.v1.31.Incl.ALL.DLC.zip.” This requires 7-Zip, available here.
- Double-click on the folder for DRAGON BALL FighterZ and run the exe file.
- Enjoy yourself and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator, and if you get any missing dll problems, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the apps in it.
- Q: Is DBZ FighterZ worthwhile?
- A: Yes, with an intriguing single-player arcade mode and captivating plot, the game provides modern gamers pleasure and excitement. Therefore, it’s worth your money.
- Q: Dragon Ball FighterZ has how many characters?
A: The game has 21 playable characters and 3 unlockable as you go. Another 19 premium downloadable characters bring the total to 43.
- Q: Play Dragon Ball FighterZ offline?
A: DBZ is playable offline.